The Xiamen Area of China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone (Xiamen FTZ) in East China's Fujian province is establishing a sound innovation and entrepreneurship environment for the integrated circuits (IC) industry by giving full play to the advantages of "independent innovation demonstration zone + free trade zone" concept, and is implementing the innovative bonded regulation mode of "platform supervision + services" for the IC industry chain.
It strives to build leading industrial innovation parks, a core area of the national IC "Xinhuo" innovation and entrepreneurship base, a pilot cross-Strait cooperation zone for the IC industry and a demonstration park for the integrated development of the independent innovation demonstration zone and the free trade zone.
I. Investment advantages
a. Pilot bonded IC R&D supervision
It is approved to carry out the IC inspection business through a processing trade supervision mode, and launched the first pilot bonded IC research and development (R&D) program in China.
b. Xiamen public service platform for IC design
• The Platform is led by the government and jointly built by higher education institutions including Xiamen University and Huaqiao University.
• It provides EDA tools, wafer foundry, bonded IC R&D, failure analysis, wafer inspection, personnel training and other services for IC design enterprises in Xiamen.
II. Industry policies
• Measures for Further Accelerating the Development of the Integrated Circuit Industry in Xiamen
• Measures for Further Promoting the Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Platform of the Integrated Circuit Industry
III. Industry platform
• Xiamen Cross-Strait IC Industry Park (Kehu Industry Park)
• Anport International Business Center