[Photo/WeChat ID: gh_6233022b6145]
The Xiamen Area of China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone – located in East China's Fujian province – is the pilot free trade zone, special economic zone and core area of the Maritime Silk Road enjoying convenient access to Taiwan.
It relies on the National Cultural Export Base to deepen cross-Straits cultural exchanges and cooperation, innovate the regulation system on bonded cultural products and services and plays a demonstrative and leading role.
Focused efforts are being made to develop major cultural, media and creative sectors – in terms of artwork, creative design, film and television performances, digital content and new media and the press and publishing.
The area ranked first among national cultural export base functional areas in 2020 and 2021.
I. Investment advantages
a. Relaxed and open industry environment
· Allowing the establishment of wholly foreign-owned entertainment venues;
· Allowing investors from the Taiwan region, as well as those from overseas, to set up wholly-owned performance broker agencies;
· Allowing foreign investors to hold equity interests as non-controlling shareholders in cultural and performing groups.
b. Effective going global cultural programs
• Chinese Publication Exhibition Tour in Southeast Asia: Listed as a key national cultural export project and selected as a Global Service Practice Case and a typical case of promoting cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative;
• International Book Copyright Supermarket: Empowering international book copyright trade with digital know-how and professionalism.
c. New patterns to communicate with Taiwan
• Consecutively ranking first in the Chinese Mainland in terms of its book trade with Taiwan;
• Attracting leading artists and collecting institutions from Taiwan to the city.
II. Industry policies
• Policies of the Xiamen Free Trade Zone Administration on the Development of National Cultural Export Base
• Notice of Xiamen Municipal People's Government on Issuing the Supplementary Provisions to Further Promote the Development of Cultural Industries
• Regulations of Xiamen Municipal People's Government on Further Promoting Development of the Film and Television Industry
III. Industry platform
• Blanc Sharing Bonded Art Platform
• HiSilk Artwork Center
• Liyuan World of Future Movie
• Lianfa Southeast World
• Sea World